Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Revealed Plan Of Jesus Christ, Pt. 1

There really is a plan you know. It is an ordered plan of Jesus Christ that was first partly revealed by Jesus Himself in the flesh upon the Mount of Olives during what has become known as "The Sermon on the Mount".

I say "partly revealed" because Jesus was not able to reveal all of it until it was completed. It would only be completed when He went to the Cross.

This is where the Apostle Paul enters into the revelation.

Jesus needed to complete His revealed plan to the human race by providing it to a person of His choosing. That person is Paul.

Look at how Paul explains it:

Galatians 1:11-12 - "For I want you to know, brethren, that the Gospel which was proclaimed and made known by me is not man's gospel [a human invention, according to or patterned after any human standard]. (12) For indeed I did not receive it from man, nor was I taught it, but [it came to me] through a [direct] revelation [given] by Jesus Christ (the Messiah).

This leaves absolutely no question to the fact that what Paul has revealed to the Church through the Word of God has been directly taught to Paul by Jesus Christ.

It was not given to him by the other apostles, nor by any other man.

Let's be clear here. This is what has made Paul unique. Paul was singled out by Jesus to be converted and to serve Him by direct physical confrontation on the Road to Damascus AFTER Jesus died and was resurrected.

"(16) To reveal (unveil, disclose) His Son within me so that I might proclaim Him among the Gentiles (the non-Jewish world) as the glad tidings (Gospel), immediately I did not confer with flesh and blood [did not consult or counsel with any frail human being or communicate with anyone]. (17) Nor did I [even] go up to Jerusalem to those who were apostles (special messengers of Christ) before I was, but I went away and retired into Arabia, and afterward I came back again to Damascus."

The four gospel accounts are more historical accounts of Jesus rather than revelation. John of course, was later in life given the same type of revelation that Paul was given. Paul was given revelation about how to live in the present, John was given revelation about what would happen in the future.

Stay tuned as to what exactly this combined revealed order of the plan of Jesus Christ and Paul for living successfully for Him is .

You will not be disappointed. In fact, you will be surprised, pleased, and relieved.

Just...

...Keepin it Real,

Pastor Kevin <><

No comments:

Post a Comment