Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Keys


People wonder why the lack? By lack I mean lack of anything that should rightfully be instilled into the midst of the Church of Jesus Christ. Power, miracles, financial solvency, salvation, healing, impartation, spiritual authority over darkness, etc.

I've wondered many times over the years. I felt it in my bones but it was always just "out of reach". I craved it, but craving isn't enough. I prayed for it, but praying isn't enough. I laid claim to it, but that also is not enough. 

Sometime back. I realized through a revelation and vision that the one thing that was lacking was that we were not, I was not, experiencing the Kingdom of Heaven. I may have been in the midst of the Kingdom of God, but not the Kingdom of Heaven. 

Then God revealed it all to me in an instant in a vision. It took me several weeks to figure it out, but when I did it was as if a lightning flash went off in my brain! There are "keys".

The keys unlock the power and authority of Heaven itself. Remember earlier this week I mentioned the verse "The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand"? It's right there and accessible, and until we reach out and seize it (violently, as if we cannot live without it, Matt.11:12), then we will never unlock all it holds for us, and what it holds is the answer to everything the Church is lacking.

Who ever thought that it would all be contained in the one simple, redundant, repetive prayer we learned as children? 

"Our Father Who is in Heaven".

"Your will be done, ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN!" In my opinion, that's THE KEY!

From that we can understand what Jesus ACTUALLY meant here...

Matt. 16:19 - "I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind (declare to be improper and unlawful) on earth must be what is already bound in heaven; and whatever you loose (declare lawful) on earth must be what is already loosed in heaven."

This is the LITERAL establishment of KINGDOM living in our present environment, whatever and wherever that may be. 

I'll tell you what is illegal and unlawful. Sin, sickness, poverty, strife, immorality, that's what is illegal in Heaven! And if it is illegal in Heaven then Jesus says we can declare it illegal here on earth!  I can LOOSE what is LAWFUL here on earth because it is what is legal and binding in Heaven.

If Jesus is really saying (and I believe He is) that His will is completed here on earth AS IT IS IN HEAVEN, than is it any wonder we have missed it by vainly reciting it like a religious mantra? Power filled words recited without power! 

All I can say is WOW! I am undone. There is no going back. 

He has changed the hearts of people, He has excited people to a greater degree than we could ever accomplish in the flesh. The carnal, the fleshly, the sensory, is slowly fading away and is being replaced by a new fire. Out of the dusty doldrums of repressed worship and praise has sprung new Kingdom Living!  The future is bright and inviting!

It has ripped me from my comfort zone. I am not the same person, the same pastor, that I was even two months ago. There are people who are being changed Sunday by Sunday, week by week. 

It's God. We have wrestled with Him and refused to let go until He has blessed us! We have stood on each others shoulders and pulled down the Heaven within our reach! 


Keepin' it Real,

Pastor Kevin <><
www.reallifect.com

No comments:

Post a Comment