Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Whatever


I'm talking about God here. 

About when He responds to a need, especially those needs we have already rubber stamped "Impossible".

About when you walk into the doors of the church thinking one way, and by the time you leave everything has changed and a victory has been achieved.

All because we have asked God to do something.

Hey, why not?

Matt.21.22 - "And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.”

Sometimes we limit the "whatevers".

When God gets moving in response to His children having a dire need, we might have to find ourselves getting out of the way because look out, He might just take it further than we ever expected.

I am often amazed and I'm glad I am.

If I didn't still get amazed I would be bored. If I was bored I might look outside the circle.

God doesn't bore me. He excites me.

Does He still excite you?

Do you get butterflies in His presence?

Does your heart rate increase in anticipation of Him doing something powerful?

I pray all of that for you today.

These are tough times, but they are also fertile times ripe for God to do some real miracles in people's lives.

Live in that expectation.

It's not all about what we see, or what we can do, or how sharp we are.

It's about what Jesus Christ can do through a willing vessel still excited to be used by Him!

Keepin' it Real,

Pastor Kevin <><

No comments:

Post a Comment