Friday, April 2, 2010

"He Has Risen!", by Pastor Kevin Lynch

Matt: 28:6 - "He is not here, for he has risen, as he said."

The Cross couldn't hold Him.

The grave couldn't hold Him.

Satan couldn't defeat Him.

Love conquered all evil.

Our sin made it necessary for it all to have to happen.

His love made it necessary for us to find forgiveness and salvation.


Oh, how He loves you and me,
Oh, how He loves you and me.
He gave His life, what more could He give;
Oh, how He loves you, Oh, how He loves me,
Oh, how He loves you and me.

Jesus to Calv'ry did go,
His love for mankind to show.
What He did there brought hope from despair.
Oh, how He loves you, Oh, how He loves me,
Oh how He loves you and me.

Amen, Lord Jesus.

Come back quickly. Your faithful disciples await your return.

Joan and I would like to wish all of you a very happy and joyous Resurrection Sunday!

Keepin' it Real,

Pastor Kevin <><

No comments:

Post a Comment