Thursday, June 9, 2011

"Have You Believed This Vital Promise?"

It doesn't matter what it is. Healing is healing. A need is a need. Emotional, physical, spiritual. Body, soul, spirit.

The Bible is packed with promises of God to heal you.

Here is one that gets overlooked sometimes.

2 Kings 20:5 (AMP) - "I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears; behold, I will heal you."

He hears. He sees. He will act.

I'm weary of all of the excuses I hear for why God "won't", "hasn't", or "can't."

God will. If there's anything He cannot do it's not heal you! It's His very nature to heal you.

The only difficulty He faces is when people openly oppose Him and contradict Him. I believe He cannot work through obstinancy. Ignorance, yes. Obstinate disobedience? No. Grace cannot penetrate that stronghold.

I have seen as many people healed of all sorts of things who weren't even believers in Jesus, yet they weren't opposed to Him. They were just ignorant. Many of them became believers after they were healed. Read the gospels. It's completely biblical.

Habitual opposition to the truth of anything in God's Word will breed a poor attitude, sullenness, angry spirit, and contrary nature. You can see that in people who's first response to biblical authority is disagreement. This particularly relates to healing.

It's a promise, why not appropriate it?

I will heal you. I have healed you. I am healing you. No matter how you break it down, His nature is one of continuance. His blood continually cleanses us. It also continually heals us.

It is vital to believe this because it affects so many parts and aspects of our lives. If something is not right than it needs to be healed. God says He will.

Keepin' it Real,

Pastor Kevin <><

No comments:

Post a Comment