Friday, October 8, 2010

"Can You Learn To Say It's All Good?", by Pastor Kevin Lynch

Go ahead. Try it. Just say it.

"It's all good!"

You don't even have to really think things are all good at this point. In fact, you may be at the lowest place of your life.

You don't have to say anything. You don't have to think anything. You can just sit there and wallow in it if you desire. God's gonna let you do that.

However...if you choose the latter, it doesn't make it true.

In fact, no matter how bad it is, I have found that it is "all good".

No matter what I'm going through, when people ask me "How 'ya doin'?", I generally say, "It's all good!"

I'm not denying what could be a bad day or a bad week. I'm simply stating a God given truth of His Word.

God says He is always working things out for us. That has to be good.

Romans 8:28 (Amplified Bible) - "We are assured and know that [God being a partner in their labor] all things work together and are [fitting into a plan] for good to and for those who love God and are called according to [His] design and purpose.

I was already encouraged this morning, but I am MORE encouraged now that I have read that!

What do you need to know?

1). You need to be ASSURED that God is a PARTNER IN YOUR LABOR! In other words, you are not in this alone!

2). What you are going through fits INTO A PLAN THAT WILL BE IN YOUR FAVOR!

3). God has a DESIGN AND PLAN for your life!

If that is true, and God NEVER lies, than in essence it really is ALL GOOD! (Even if it doesn't feel that way right now).

Do not let your feelings rule you. They are carnal and from the flesh. Let the TRUTH rule you because it is spiritual and from God!

So...say it...c'mon, don't feel dumb or embarrassed...just say it...

IT'S ALL GOOD! Say it a few times. Say it because it is true.

Here's the kicker...it's true, right? I mean, you believe what I just told you, right? God won't lie to you, and neither would I, right?

Then check this out...if it is real, and it's TRUTH, then claim this for you life right now...

"And you will know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free." (John 8:32)

There it is! You will be set free!

It's ALL good is the truth, and Truth sets free!

I claim it for you. I agree with you right now. Accept it!

BE SET FREE! In Jesus' Name! He IS the TRUTH!

Keepin' it Real...and ALL GOOD...and SET FREE...

Pastor Kevin <><

No comments:

Post a Comment