Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I Need To Hear From Jesus


That's what I need to hear anyway. Every day, as often as possible. From the Word, from the Holy Spirit, from the Voice that comes to me at times via revelation.

I need... no, I crave, to hear from Jesus.

I'll assume you do to.

Let me connect you today...

Matthew 11:28  - "Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."

Rest. Refreshment. Quietness. Serenity. Peace. I love those moments with Jesus. Could you use some of that today? It's available. Slip into the quiet zone with Jesus today and nourish your spirit and soul.

John 7:37  - “If anyone thirsts, let him come to me and drink."

 I thirst. I have an insatiable thirst for the Word of Christ always. His Words are like cool water to a parched throat. I want to know what He thinks. Are you thirsty? There is no reason to look beyond Jesus. He holds all the wisdom for man and the ages. His Word is fluid because the Word IS Jesus. He is the Author. He is the Originator. He knows exactly what you need to hear and when. What do you NEED to hear today? What is it you are thirsting after and not finding? Drink from Him today. You may find yourself satiated after a very long time of dryness.

John 8:12  - “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

 It's a lonely place to be in the dark.  Depressing. Nothingness. Glimpses of shadows. Never seeing anything quite clear enough. Stumbling and bumbling through life as you bang your knees and stub your toes against one invisible obstacle after another. Life without the Light is simply kicking one distasteful episode of daily living out of the way in preparation for the next one. You exist in the darkness. LIVE in the Light. Turn it on. Jesus says we do that just by deciding to follow Him. We see clearly. Oh, the obstacles will be there, but you will see them instead of tripping over them. When you can see them you can deal with them. In the Light you deal with them in Jesus. 

It's just better.


Keepin' it Real,

Pastor Kevin <><

www.reallifect.com

No comments:

Post a Comment