Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Catch On Fire


I really believe how the believer thinks makes a huge difference. Think weaker than what God supplies and you will always be operating from a deficit. 

Read carefully the verse below. It doesn't get any more supernatural than this.

Hebrews 1:7 (AMP) - "Referring to the angels He says, [God] Who makes His angels winds and His ministering servants flames of fire."

I am a man on fire. I am one of God's ministering servants. Left up to my own natural instincts and abilities I would be nothing more than a smoldering campfire doused by a bucket of water.

Instead, I am a man who relies on God's provision daily, Who supplies my needs and encourages me by sending angels to fan my flame.

Yes, I believe this verse is literal. I don't just believe it, I expect it and marvel in it. I am awed by it daily from the time I awaken to the time I retire.

No matter how hot the fire burns I cry out to God, "MORE!" 

The fire is not hot enough if it doesn't catch others on fire. I want the embers from my flames to burn up and consume everything and everyone around me.  People are either going burn with me, or run from the heat.  I have experienced folks doing both. 

That's my idea of Holy Fire. 

People don't need the smelly, smoldering wisps of the last vestiges of what used to be a fire. That's dead religion.

They need Holy Fire. The Glory.

Where will it come from if not from God? How will it engulf you if not supernaturally?

Don't settle for anything less and even think for a moment it is God's best. Don't confuse even the best and most powerful efforts of the flesh as being adequate. It's not. It pales in comparison. In fact, it will be burned up by God with the rest of the dross if you allow it.

If you can just see into the King's Dominion (King-Dom).  If you can just believe enough to get it down around you.

The angels are the fan of my flames. What God ignites, God will keep burning. Contemplate that. Let it stun you. Be excited...catch on Fire...

...and never, never doubt.


Keepin' it Real,

Pastor Kevin <><

www.reallifect.com

No comments:

Post a Comment