Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"Like a Flash Of Lightning", by Pastor Kevin Lynch

So you thought the government shifted in Washington pretty fast? The House changed from Democrat to Republican majority in what seemed like the blink of an eye. Just like that we have a new Speaker of the House as Nancy Pelosi was swept out of that position without fanfare or ceremony.

Just like that. And you thought that was quick.

Wait until the King comes.

Matthew 24:27-31 (Amplified Bible) - "For just as the lightning flashes from the east and shines and is seen as far as the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be."

I've been waiting all these last 25 years. Ever since I became a believer and disciple of Jesus Christ I have been eagerly awaiting His return. Someday, if I do not go to meet Him first, He will suddenly appear and everything will change.

EVERYTHING will change. More change than 1,000 governments could muster.

He is my King and He is coming to set up His Kingdom on this earth and all governments, yes, even Washington, will bow at His feet.

It will be quick, it will be fierce, and it will be purposeful. His enemies will be vanquished and His friends will be rewarded.

Are you His friend today? Or are you His enemy?

If you are not His friend you are against Him ("He who is not with me is against me" Matt. 12:30).

He is a good King. I have never regretted serving Him for even one single moment.

I hope He is your King today. I hope you are watching the sky each day.

I hope you are praying like John did in Revelation 22:20.

Come quickly Lord Jesus!

Keepin' it Real,

Pastor Kevin <><

No comments:

Post a Comment