Monday, November 1, 2010

"Tomorrow Everything Changes!", by Pastor Kevin Lynch

I have suffered through these last few months with having my mailbox stuffed with unwanted campaign ads, watching mudslinging political commercials on TV, and having my privacy invaded by countless telephone calls telling me who to vote for.

Whoever I choose to vote for tomorrow I'd like to think it will help change the country for the better.

But will it?

I'm not so sure. I don't see any huge difference in the candidates. If you believe the commercials they are all a bunch of thieving liars.

Does as much change tomorrow as we would hope for? I guess so if the solitary goal is to render Obama a lame duck president for the next two years. Other than that, no. Don't expect sweeping changes or reforms. Nothing is getting repealed or changed. It's about gaining Republican control of the House.

Tomorrow just sort of puts the brakes on things and slows down the power of who has so far been proven to be one of the worst presidents the USA has ever had.

I suppose that's a good thing.

What I am saying is don't put your hopes and dreams in that.

The Nation will change, the world for that matter, when people trust more in Jesus Christ.

If we are going to keep crowing about how the USA has been founded upon Christian principles amd the favor of God Himself, then we had better get back to acting like it.

That is what is going to change a nation.

John 8:12 (KJV) - "Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life."

Follow Him first and then be a patriot. Get your heart right with Jesus and then cast your vote.

Keepin' it Real,

Pastor Kevin <><

No comments:

Post a Comment