Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"All I Have To Do Is Mention Jesus"

I'm always guaranteed a response at the mere mention of Jesus. People will either roll their eyes, lash out at me, or just plain break out in a wave of joyful praise. Even sickness and addictions flee at the mere sound of Jesus.

Now I ask you...who or what brings such a response?

No one. Nothing.

Jesus is the Man. Love Him. Hate Him. Disbelieve Him. Ignore Him.

Doesn't change a thing. HE IS THE MAN!

Acts 4:12 (AMP) - "And there is salvation in and through no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by and in which we must be saved."

He is the single most important figure to ever walk the planet in all of world history.

He is your only hope of eternal life.

There is simply no other way to Heaven. Here or there.

He is one of the most despised and rejected figures in human history and He never harmed or hurt another living creature (Acts 4:11). He is the Creator of the Universe and all that's in it (John 1).

If you never meet Him in this life, you will in the next. He will either be your Greeter or He will be your Judge.

I know Him personally. He is my Brother and my Friend. We share the same Father.

I hope you know Him as well as I do. I hope you speak to Him often each day. 

At the mere mention of His Name situations and moments change.

Salvation. Healing. Deliverance.

Do you need any of those things today?

Listen...quietly...Jesus...Jesus...Jesus...

No sweeter Name. No greater comfort. No greater joy. No greater peace. Jesus.

Call on Him won't you? For any and all needs. Even now...

...Jesus...

All I ever have to do is just mention His Name and things change.

Keepin' it Real,

Pastor Kevin <><

No comments:

Post a Comment