Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Little Retooling

Hey friends! I'm at a place of responding to God prayerfully according to how I believe He has been speaking to me lately.

I am going to sort of restructure how I do the "daily" devotionals. 

They might not be so much "daily" as "frequent".

Sometimes I feel I'm just writing for the sake of doing that. I don't preach or pastor like that. Why would I do this differently.

I rely upon God for everything I do and say. I have been feeling lately that perhaps I am getting out in front of Him at times.

So...I don't want people who appreciate these little message to be concerned when they don't see one every day. 

I plan on writing when I hear from Him specifically. I want this to be truly a revival ministry with words from a daily revived spirit.

Thanks for the understanding on this.

See you soon.

Keepin' it Real,

Pastor Kevin <><

No comments:

Post a Comment