Friday, January 7, 2011

"Do I Really, Really Believe That"? (pt. 5)

Jesus loves me. This I know. For the Bible tells me so.

Yes. Jesus loves me. Yes. Jesus loves me. Yes. Jesus loves me. The Bible tells me so.

I believe that. No, really. I really, really believe that.

The Bible tells me so.

John 15:9 (AMP) - "I have loved you, [just] as the Father has loved Me; abide in My love [continue in His love with Me]."

He loves you.

Do YOU believe that? Really, really believe it?

You'd be surprised how many do not. And I am speaking of believers.

Oh yes.

People can accept Jesus and His "goodness", but never accept or receive His love.

It's because they cannot love themselves.

How could you love God if you don't feel good about you?

Love God. Love your neighbor. But first love yourself.

"...as yourself."

This is the transformation of the soul. The hardened heart softened.

You are lovable no matter how little regard you have for yourself.

If Jesus loves you than you are lovable.

Jesus loves you and so do I.

Keepin' it Real,

Pastor Kevin <><

No comments:

Post a Comment