Friday, January 14, 2011

"Is Your Heart Broken Enough?"

How precious is our relationship with God? I think about it often. I am saddened about those who don't know Jesus. I rejoice and am elated over the many beautiful relationships I have made over the years within the fellowship of the Church.

I cringe over how Adam and Eve could just throw it all away.

Genesis 3:23 (KJV) - "Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken."

The sad end to a once son of God. Estranged by his willful rebellious actions against the Father.

He placed us all in the same precarious position generationally from then to now.

How much God loved us to send Jesus to right the ship and make sure that we all have the opportunity to be accepted into His House as His children once again.

I hope you are in touch with that today. It's a driving force behind the broken heart for the lost.

Once we were lost, but then we were found.

There are so many others that are still lost.

Is your heart broken enough today to do something about it?

Keepin' it Real,

Pastor Kevin <><

No comments:

Post a Comment