Friday, August 2, 2013

The Guide To Truth

Here is good and sound advice this morning. I really can't improve on it. I can't add more power to it.

I can't do anything but suggest that you open your eyes and ears to Him.

John 16:13 (AMP) - "But when He, the Spirit of Truth (the Truth-giving Spirit) comes, He will guide you into all the Truth (the whole, full Truth). For He will not speak His own message [on His own authority]; but He will tell whatever He hears [from the Father; He will give the message that has been given to Him], and He will announce and declare to you the things that are to come [that will happen in the future]."

If you look you will see. If you listen you will hear. If you yield and submit to Him He will come to you.

I want the Spirit of Truth in every aspect of my life. I want to know everything about anything I need to. Not necessarily everything I want, but what God sees as me needing.

His promises in the above verse are startling and amazing. I want it. I receive it.

His will be done in my life, on earth as it is in heaven.

If you jump on the back of that Truth your journey through eternity will be much smoother.


Keepin' it Real,

Pastor Kevin <><
~SoZo~

No comments:

Post a Comment