Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Heavenly Mind

The Kingdom of Heaven is a present active force and reality.

Imagine the possibilities for the Church and each living stone of its foundation if everyone would grasp this truth.

I scratch my head sometimes and wonder, "How can we miss this?"

Ephesians 2:6 (AMP) - "And He raised us up together with Him and made us sit down together [giving us joint seating with Him] in the heavenly sphere [by virtue of our being] in Christ Jesus (the Messiah, the Anointed One)."

Note this is not some far off promise that gets activated upon our physical death. Paul says in verse 7 that it will be demonstrated "through the ages".

It is something that has already been accomplished.  How?  (I love this)...BY VIRTUE OF OUR BEING IN CHRIST!

If we could get that vision from above looking down, instead of the gutter looking up...wow.

There used to be a an old Christianese type saying that said, "Don't be so heavenly minded that you become no earthly good."

I suppose there could be some truth to that if one has a false impression of what it means to be "heavenly minded".  If it means your spiritual "head is in the clouds" than I suppose that applies.

But, if you are absorbing the biblical truth that we are already seated with Jesus in the heavenly sphere, then the old adage is tragically incorrect and has probably led to more ineffectiveness than joyful intervention and intercession for the earthly realm.

Understanding that we are already considered a part of the heavenly realm drastically changes how we view ourselves and our purpose. "On earth as it is in Heaven" takes on a completely different meaning, transforming it from a mechanically repeated "mantra" into a battering ram against the gates of hell, with sickness, disease, sin, poverty, being uprooted in those who have been captive to the lie.

It's time to take your seat at the Table of Heaven where you are seated with Jesus.

I am completely sold out to this.

I want you with me at the table. There is no concession to allow yourself to keep getting up and leaving while you go and exercise your "other life" on occasion. You are either sold out to this or you are on the fringe.  I know this makes it tough for some folks to deal with me, but I'm not dumbing down to anything less than what God has prepared for me.

The fringe is not good enough. It's fakery. Playacting. Posing. Impersonation. It might fool others. It might fool me. It might even fool yourself.

It does not fool Jesus.

I SAID...it does NOT fool Jesus!

He looks around His table each day and finds many empty seats.  That's because people are around some other table.

I had a vision recently where I was sitting with Him and He turned to me and said "Look at the emptiness. Unacceptable. Have you told them about the alternative?"

The alternative?  Reverse transformations are not pretty.  I've seen some that are pretty bizarre.

O Lord, open hearts, souls, eyes, ears. Even now, right now, break in Lord, break in.

Get out there and make a difference.


Keepin' it Real,

Pastor Kevin <><

~SoZo~

No comments:

Post a Comment